Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh so tired...

I am sick and tired of being tired! I am also tired of complaining about being tired, as I am quite sure all of my friends and family are. Every time I think I have this thing figured out, the sleep demon rears its ugly head and robs me of my energy. I thought my meds would help with the idiopathic hypersomnia, but lately I feel just as drained and sleepy as if I had not taken them. Maybe my mom is right...maybe it is my thyroid. I found a medical journal article online that talks about subclinical hypothyroidism. A person's thyroid could test within the appropriate range, but could still need to have it tweaked. I've had it tested several times, but maybe I'll try it again. In the meantime I need to find a better way to stay awake at work besides blogging and chanting stayawakestayawakestayawake!

Aside from that it has been a good month. Went to Las Vegas and had a blast even if I came back with less money than I went with. The coming month looks to be hectic, but I am so looking forward to fall. I love the cool (not cold) crisp days, changing leaves, and less daylight. I know, I'm weird that way. I do love the sunshine, but I like twilight/evening/night much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment